Network Connection Issue

My AEJuice is giving me a Network Error. Ive allowed through the filewall, uninstalled, installed the latestest and older versions, and I’m still having the same issue.

Ive also tried to update and have tried alternative server. I’ve looked through the other threads and did was was advised there. I can only assume there is some downtime with the server?

Hello.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The problem is on our end. We are still working on a fix.

We will write as soon as we get new information on this case.

Thank you very much for the update. is there a place that we can see in the future if there is a problem?

We’ll write about it right here.

As a temporary solution. You can download the package you need from our website in the Downloads section
https://aejuice.com/account/downloads/

Everything seems to be up and running. thank you!

Is there better way to relink my media for all the links that were broken across my projects? Right now im manually having to go through, redownload the specific thing, and relink it.

Thank you for your response.

Can you please clarify, are you making relinks using files downloaded from the project on our site in the Downloads section? Or did you have a problem with missing files after the Pack Manager fix?

There are a few things you can do.

1. There is no need to uninstall the old version when you install a new one. The installer will handle this process smoothly.

2. If you need to uninstall, by default checkbox “remove media” is off. These are all assets you have downloaded. If you just need to remove the software leave them off.

3. By default, we copy the imported files near your project file. You can control it in settings. Make sure this checkbox is on for you. In that way even if you remove assets with the plugin they will still be near your project file and correctly link.

4. You can redownload the assets. They will download into the same place on your computer and will resolve missing links. You can click on the download icon and click to download the entire package to save you time.

5. If you use After Effects you can point to 1 file and After Effects should relink all other files if the folder structure is the same as it was.

6. For the future, we’re making changes to the plugin so it works offline. You’ll need to download the packages you use the most to your computer so it works completely offline. You can do it by pressing the download button and downloading the entire package. Also, once we release the software update, update it. It should be released in the next few weeks.

Hope it helps!

Hello i am having a similar issue where i get that error if AEJuice toolbar isnt activated in extensions on After effects but when i activated the tool manager keeps loading without logging in

Hi there,

It looks like you are opening AEjuice Toolbar,not AEJuice Pack Manager, which is a different plugin.
To open the plugin in After Effects go to After Effects press Window tab - AEJuice Pack Manager 4

Please let us know about the results.

Hello I’m having the same problem “network connection error, check your internet connection”
(My internet works perfectly fine)

I’ve tried everything:

-Uninstalling and re installing the latest version and the old versions
-Refreshing purchases
-Troubleshooting every setting
-Loggin off and Logging in
-Check for updates
etc…

The packs manage to download but it takes a lot of time, and when importing it takes even more. (around 1 day it says)

AE Juice was working perfectly in May - June but its not working anymore. If you guys could please help me out!

[I’m sending this from Mexico, if this helps]

Hello.

Could you please specify which package this error appears when importing?

Also, could you please send us a report as soon as the error appears? Click Account → Report a problem. Here is the instruction Outline

We are waiting for your reply!