NeonMind AI problem

Welcome.
Is my graphics card too weak for NeonMind AI?
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super
The other plug in AEJuice work without any problem. However, any attempt to use NeonMind results in After Effect shutting down. I have not used it once. I have the latest version of After Effect.
What could be the problem?

cheers

Hello, thank you for reaching out.

Could you provide us with more details about the issue you’re experiencing? Are you encountering the crash during the plugin installation or when you’re applying a preset Do you currently have any antivirus software installed on your system? Additionally, are you encountering any specific error messages related to the issue you’re facing?

Kind regards,
Nina

Hello Nina,
Thanks for your reply.
The AEJuice products that I use and there are no major problems are the All in One Bundle and the Magic Pack.
As for the NeonMind AI After Effect crashes when I install it. Immediately a pop up window appears saying:
“Sorry, an error occurred. AfterX.EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close”.

Regards,
Marcin

Hi Marcin,

Could you please follow the steps provided in this article and let us know if the issue persist :Outline

If the issue still persists, could you please send us the log files of the crash so that our developers could investigate the problem? Here is how you can find
it Outline

Kind regards,
Nina