How to change animation duration in After Effects?

I am trying to change the animation duration (especially keep the logo hold for free seconds) but cannot find any keys on Controller and have no idea how to use tools to achieve the result I am looking for.

I have tried to find out on the internet, youtube, and the website but have been unable to get any document that helps me.

Can anyone show me how to modify the duration, specific animations, or whole?

Note: Logo animation

Hello! Thank you for reaching out.
To help us better understand your issue, please provide us with the following details:

1. Exact name of the pack and preset are you using.
  2. Could you please provide us with a video demonstrating what you would like to do?

Thanks,
Nina

Thank you for your reply. Here is the video link. Hope I have explained this correctly and clearly. :slightly_smiling_face:

By default, this option is not provided in the preset, but you can manually adjust the length of the logo animation by following this easy step-by-step instruction provided in the video. With just a few simple clicks, you can customize the animation to fit your desired look.
Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vOYl4ICDVOO94VU5Dljamqgabp3lvg0G/view

If you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us back :slightly_smiling_face:

Kind Regards,
AEJuice

1 Like

Thank you so much for the quick tutorial. It helped resolve my issue. Wonderful…!!!

1 Like