- Select two track items on your timeline.
- Right-click and choose “Replace with After Effects Composition”. This will redirect you to After Effects.
- Choose any location to save the file and hit “Save”
- Open Pack Manager Plugin in After Effects.
- Click “Import” on any transition you would like to apply. It will automatically get to the junction of the two videos and save the project.
- Next, go back to Premiere Pro.
Video tutorial here: AEJuice Seamless Transitions do not work, how to fix - YouTube