Anti-static toolbox

Bonjour, je rencontre un soucis avec le script Anti-static toolbox. l’installation est ok, j’ai bien le panneau affiché. Lorsque je suis le tutoriel, je sélectionne mes calques de formes, et je clique sur le bouton “Effector” dans le panneau “Utils”, les 2 calques prévus “AS : Effector_1 preview” et “AS : Effector_1” sont bien créé. En revanche, le calque “AS : Effector_1 preview” reste carré, et aucune interaction ne se crée. J’ai bien remis le moteur d’expression sur “extendscript hérité”, mais cela ne change rien…
(j’ai tenté sur AE 2022 et 2023, sur mac). pourriez-vous m’aider ? d’avance merci :slight_smile: /. Hello, I am having a problem with the Anti-static toolbox script. the installation is ok, I have the panel displayed. When I follow the tutorial, I select my shape layers, and I click on the “Effector” button in the “Utils” panel, the 2 planned layers “AS: Effector_1 preview” and “AS: Effector_1” are well created. On the other hand, the “AS: Effector_1 preview” layer remains square, and no interaction is created. I did reset the expression engine to “legacy extendscript”, but that doesn’t change anything…
(I tried on AE 2022 and 2023, on Mac). could you help me ? thank you in advance

Hello,

Could you please reproduce the issue and send us a report? To do so, send a report from the plugin. Click Account → Report a problem. Here is the instruction Outline Please include the report ID in this post. Video recording of the issue will help a lot.