AE Juice Crashes After Effects During Render

Hi there,

I recently bought and started using AE Juice (all in one), and have been using it via the AE Juice Pack Manager for After Effects. Very happy with the contents of the pack; however, I cannot render properly while the manager is installed. It works for one render but then crashes any other attempt to render after. I have tried uninstalling various packs, then the manager itself. I can only render when AE Pack Manager is uninstalled or when it is only the standalone version installed. This is frustrating as obviously there is only limited functionality in standalone.

The render error I get is as follows:

• Encoding Time: 00:01:27
    01/06/2023 05:05:19 PM : Encoding Failed

Export Error
Error compiling movie.

Accelerated Renderer Error

Unable to produce frame.

Writing with exporter: H.264
Writing to file: C:\Users\agib1987\Desktop\bpass11.mp4
Writing file type: H264
Around timecode: 00:00:13:33 - 00:00:13:44
Rendering at offset: 13.317 seconds
Component: H.264 of type Exporter
Selector: 9
Error code: -1609629695

I have tried many different codecs and rendering options, but none of them work. Again, the situation is only resolved when Pack Manager is uninstalled (or is just a standalone). Whenever it’s integrated into After Effects it breaks the program.

Please help.

Thanks

Hello there!
Thank you for contacting us!
Could you provide us with more information, please?
What pack are you having problems with?

Also please make a report from the plugin. Click Account → Report a problem. Here is the instruction

It will help to fix the problem faster

Looking forward to hearing from you

That’s the thing, no plugin has been installed! Simply installing the AE Juice Pack Manager causes these issues. I can render perfectly fine when it’s not installed, but then as soon as it is a render can no longer be completed without crashing midway through.

During installation, I install the CC and CS6 versions. Currently, the only way I can use AEJuice is via the standalone option.

Has anybody ever heard of something like this occurring? I have tried to uninstall/install both AE and AEJuice Pack Manager multiple times to no avail.

Hello there!

Could you please send us a crash log as well

Please follow this instruction

Hello, I made an account to add to this but I am also in the same situation. AE Juice effects are crashing my AME renders. Removing any plugins from AE Juice allows me to render the file correctly.

Render returned error.

Writing with exporter: H.264
Writing to file:----
Writing file type: H264
Around timecode: 00;00;58;02 - 00;00;59;09
Rendering at offset: 58.125 seconds
Component: H.264 of type Exporter
Selector: 9
Error code: -1609629695

Hello there!
Please, send us a report.
Click Account → Report a problem. Here is the instruction

It will help to fix the problem faster

Could you also please send us a crash log

Please follow this instruction

Best regards,
Evgeny.

Here is a crash report (at least, I think this is what you mean) from a couple of days ago.

I reinstalled AEJuice Pack Manager for After Effects to play around with some effects and see if I could render something. I had the exact same problem. As soon as Pack Manager is uninstalled the problem goes away.

Again, the Standalone version works absolutely fine.

Here is the wetransfer link to my .dmp file: WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

Hello.

Thank you for your feedback.

We have checked the file and found that the error is not on our side.
So, if you don’t mind, our developers will run a remote session on your computer to find the problem.
Could you please contact us via chat or email so we can set up a remote session at your convenience?(https://aejuice.com/)

Please install AnyDesk and provide your ID
Instruction: Outline.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regard,
Evgeny.